Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A thought on opening-up, intensities, positivities, creations

Baudrillard claims that desire does not come up in Foucault's work because its place is already occupied by power; thus, Deleuze and Lyotard's theories of the schizoid and libidinal are analogous to Foucault's power-systems -> they are rhizomes, openings-up, continuities, etc.

Isn't it interesting (though this is one of Baudrillard's critiques) that the three take up different themes in similar ways, as if suggesting that the intensities and rhizomatic structures of the earth are ideas that have been teased and teased until their tangents emerge, their connections light up, and their systems channel information to and fro continuously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that exact make. The prices as regards the velcros are about 230 bucks everwhere. But completely I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that meticulous model. The prices for the velcros are approximately 340 dollars on every page. But finally I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what do you think?